The Race Place

INTERDOMINION 2021

Lightning Blue

7 minutes ago, Blackie said:

What did I win?

( DoubleR (robert) 22 pts, Enteebee  19 pts ,  Blackie 15 pts, Karrots 7 pts, Globe Derby 6 pts , Josias  4 pts, PWJ  2 pts and Craigos 1 pt)

Well you haven't won yet . you only moved up to 15 points. you might need to pick the GF winner (s) yet 

The winner will take the Glory !! the Honour !! the Prestige !! the total Respect of their Peers and become the first Race Place Interdominion Champion ever !!   (that's more than money can buy)

• Thanks 1

I have TWO x  3 point answers left in todays QUIZ Question. (see previous page)

One is a very easy 'Odd one out' still to be answered and ................

the other odd one out answer is 'Unofficial' as in' I made it up' lol......   What would you see if you lined the 4 nice horses up in front of you that makes one the odd one out. (Ultimate Sniper, Tiger Tara, Lazarus, Smolda)

Blackie has already scored the Smolda has a couple of parts missing points !!  so what else would look different ??

Final Points Tally Today,  after the massive young guns duel with Blackie and Karrots matching the old boys of Enteebee and Robert yesterday , stride for stride.

Blackie picks up the Nz win of Ultimate Sniper (last Interdominion at Auckland)  v the Aus wins of Laz, Smolda (in Perth) and Tiger (at Melton) for the 3 points.

( DoubleR (robert) 22 pts, Blackie 20 pts, Enteebee  19 pts ,  Karrots  9 pts, Globe Derby 6 pts , Josias  4 pts, PWJ  2 pts and Craigos 1 pt)

For the Final Days lead up to the Grand Finals , from tomorrow , post your INTERDOMINION 2021 Pacing and Trotting Final trifectas here anytime between now and Saturday nights Finals. 

20 Points for Trifecta (s) and/ or  10 for Exacta (s)  , 5  Winner (s)  (sorry no boxes of picks, correct order needed)

e.g        LB trot tri  6 -14 - 7    pace tri  11 - 14 -10 

• Like 1

Interdominion Finals

Okay, I’ll kick this off, looking forward to being able to gloat after a clean sweep of the points on offer(Tui ad right there).🥱

Blackie: Trot 7-6-2

Pace 11-1-9

Picking the best horse in the race to win, and thinking the fence the best place to be if they running hard.

Best of luck everyone.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 5:26 PM, Lightning Blue said:

Let's have a crack at some Disqualified runners for todays Quiz . (Disqualified from placings with a positive swab.)

Question : At least 5 horses have been later Disqualified after placing in a Grand Final. Name them ?

name any of the 5 for a point each. 

The horses will be in the RETENTION BARN, which I believe is where they SHOULD BE. Iv said that before. This 5 disqualified is evidence, it is needed. Also based on what has happened yesterday is another reason, people cheat. A small minority but it happens. Should be in NZ too for the BIG RACES.

So pleased ALL runners in the final will get their FAIR CHANCE. Not having to worry about taking on a horse that has an illegal advantage of them.

Good luck all. 

• Like 1