The Race Place

Spring Super Draft Comp Round 10 - Sat Oct 12 - entries here

PWJ

32 minutes ago, Godzstar1 said:

Morning P.J and teamies! just running a tad late due to shock and few hours wait in A&E in waikato as am in hamilton for

weekend and nxt door neighbour mastiff decided to have early lunch while i was talking to them she lunged at me over gate and chomped

on upper arm its sore n bruised luckily i had polo shirt sleeve it chomped thru otherwise could be worse..didnt need stitches thankfully but

swollen n sore as had tetanus jab..and lots painkillers!! Anyway on to the job at hand !!

CANWEDOOSIT!!?? Dampen the wicks and detonators of the fuses of the Dynamite Bunch and also dampen their spirits

with a comprehensive win!?? CAUSWECAN we are the rulers of 'THE Animal Kingdom and too wily for them to ferret us out of

our playground ..ever watch Caddyshack!! LETS GO UPSET 'em!!

R1–8-12

R2–8x12

R3–4x8

R4–7x11

R5–4x13

R6–10x11 BB

R7- 5x8

R8– 2x4

R9– 14x20

R10–4x8 BB -thanks P.J!! a little luck to you SNO but "the animals have GOTTHIS!!

Rob you have 2 Oz BBs and none for NZ - if no change I will take the first Oz BB

2 minutes ago, Maximus said:

PJ if Rob doesnt post again (under the circumstances quite understandable), as AK's captain I'd make the call that the LAST Oz race is Rob's BBΒ ..(from a quick look at his history he always makes the last race a BB).Your decision is final, of course.

Can you give me a NZ BB ?

3 minutes ago, Godzstar1 said:

sorry P.J ..WAS supposed to be 10x11 BB at Matamata ..i see i dubbled up .. was supposed be

8x12

eg -5 4x8

eg6 -7x11

eg7 -4x13

M7 -10x11BBΒ  SORRY IS that ok guys

You'd better repost the whole thing. I can't follow this

28 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Rob's BB NZ is CompΒ  race 1 #8,12

Rob's BB in Oz is Comp race 10, #4,8

I have spent ten minutes trying to decipher Rob's "correction" and can't - it simply contradicts itself.Β 

Max has defined his best bets (thanks) but I'm afraid the other picks will have to stand. Sorry about the doggy attack !

• PWJ unpinned this topic
  • PWJ unfeatured this topic