The Race Place

Autumn Super Draft Comp Results Thread

PWJ

2 hours ago, PWJ said:

ROUND 10 - Sat May 16

ROLAND'S ROUGHNECKS (8th) vs MUCH TOO FAST (3rd)

Jen v Craig
Pam v Howie
Gee v Rex
Roland v Zac
Gordy v Ashoka

I'm sensing a Joker play coming on !

Gotta run it past the caucus first .....cos gee that winnie can get a bit knotty if I make announcements without first getting his seal of approval.

But pretty safe to assume .....Houston ....we're good for lift-off ! 10 - 9 - 8 - ... ... .....

2 hours ago, mooseman said:

Great match Pork Pie, you realy stuck the nose in the trough today pulling out some big tasty treats..!

I will be following you up next week including you in my place 6 bets.!  ...whats for pudding..please dont say moose scratchings.!!😄

Hard case moosey...Mate, I swear it takes about 4 hrs on a Saturday morning to come up with those 2 horses per race.

I was going to start a tipping service, LOL...I should put a tenner a win on both and a $2 Quin...would be well and truely up this year !

Where-as in reality,.... I F*** about at the last minute, pushing buttons, left right and center on the computer.(rushed and ruing missed winners)

Are all ups, straight wins or exotics  best ? 

ADVICE PLEASE !

• Like 1

gee pj dont know what we have to do to get a win , i thought we were ok then along came the last a wipe out for us still got a point with tom going great  still we will take on max's  crew see if we pull a win then

11 hours ago, Porky said:

Hard case moosey...Mate, I swear it takes about 4 hrs on a Saturday morning to come up with those 2 horses per race.

I was going to start a tipping service, LOL...I should put a tenner a win on both and a $2 Quin...would be well and truely up this year !

Where-as in reality,.... I F*** about at the last minute, pushing buttons, left right and center on the computer.(rushed and ruing missed winners)

Are all ups, straight wins or exotics  best ? 

ADVICE PLEASE !

Well whatever you're doing keep it up Porky. You're on fire! 🔥🔥🔥

cheers
R

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Say No More said:

image.thumb.png.bb9e676c873d974dd288670f7cc09551.png

Thanks, John. You've done great with these Sunday figures that are very, very interesting.
Nostalgia is all part of the overall PJ Comp experience, and it's good to look back and reflect on people and performances.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maximus said:
  • Zac losing with nearly $700 in the bank! Didn't believe it at first, cos he wasn't up against Gee or Roland or Jen! Brilliant work by Tom, who was adrift by over $300 after 3 races...gives hope to us all!
  •  

Would have to be a record in PJ Super Comp history.

A player gets a $26 BB home (with the quinella to boot) ; and follows that up with a $14 BB home ; ....and loses his individual match. 🤯

I would have had to have seen it, to have believed it ! 

On the silver lining side, there'd have been no Team Profit without Zac ! 

3 hours ago, sharne said:

gee pj dont know what we have to do to get a win , i thought we were ok then along came the last a wipe out for us still got a point with tom going great  still we will take on max's  crew see if we pull a win then

Yeah Sharne I thought we had just timed our run right. Terrific effort from Tom and Maurice another good total. Sorry I had a really bad day although I struck Craig on top form. Well done mate after your early form. Turn the page and next week we can put this right. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maximus said:

holy hell there's a Terrible Trio appearing far too often here...you want me to name them? Ok: John, TC, Hesi... poor PJ doesn't appear to be on the winners' list, but I bet if SNM trawled back further he'd be there! 

Nah, the bridesmaid at least 3 times ! One day Roger Phipps, one day....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Maximus said:

holy hell there's a Terrible Trio appearing far too often here...you want me to name them? Ok: John, TC, Hesi... poor PJ doesn't appear to be on the winners' list, but I bet if SNM trawled back further he'd be there! 

Hurricane ,Hurricane...

1 hour ago, Ashoka said:

ngakonui grass...

Spoken like a true misogynist...or do you know something that I don't? 

Rachel Hunter has achieved more in her chosen profession than any other New Zealander that I can recall at this moment in time.

Kylie Bax?, she was a marginally better actress than Rachel

The remaining rounds after this week:

ROUND 11

MAXIMILLIONS v MUCH TOO FAST

ROLAND'S ROUGHNECKS v COVID-Y

THE TIGERS v FIVE-OH

HALL OF FAME v THE JAMES GANG

ROUND 12

MUCH TOO FAST v COVID-Y

MAXIMILLIONS v FIVE-OH

THE TIGERS v HALL OF FAME

ROLAND'S ROUGHNECKS v THE JAMES GANG