The Race Place

Bring back the death penalty

BarryB

This is the most despicable news article other than mass murder I think I have read. Death penalty altho I feel you, is prob a step too far. 

Be nice to help this teenager in some way. I wonder if thats the mum, doesnt say so, then guardian. Either or, most likely this teen went without most things, plus at hands of severe abuse & sounds like teen tried hard to please. Dog walking & cleaning freezer.

Be nice to set up a go fund me page, only prob is funds coule go to guardian. So that wont work.

A donation of something eg a phone be it 2nd hand or new from funds raised, any clothing again the same 2nd hand or from funds raised. The teen prob has zero money, zero people to turn to family wise, now in Ministry of Children care, what sort of life is that. 

@Double R maybe this could be something to help with,. You are good at calling. Maybe you could ring Ministry Of Children & ask how to donate to items to this teen. A phone call would go something like "hello, we saw in news & were disturbed deeply. We want to help the young teen by way of donation, (it was story in news), for things the teen may be without at this current time. 

The teen could remain annoymous for privacy reasons. But would want to be sure whatever donated reached the teen.

Was searching online to find out more about where teenager would end up. Looks like would go with a caregiver. Caregivers get paid to host a child or children to cover board & pocket money, birthdays etc. Never realised that. Had assumed caregivers would be comfortable off enough not to need any $ support.

Didnt want to waste any oxygen talking about this woman. However due to trying to find out how to help teenager  found some public info on her. (Its likely challenging due to privacy act to be able to help this teenager). 

Its not clear if this woman is a caregiver thru MOC of teenager or if its her own child. On her public Tik Tok she has multiple videos of her dancing. Someone has posted the article on Tik Tok which has received a number of comments etc. On social media she describes herself as a mum trying to live life to the fullest & also that she has over a hundred emotional scars. 

Found another article too with another commenter, calling for the death penatly on this case. Still think thats too extreme.

Another person that abused another youngster different case article said forced to eat faeces, appeared in court from cell with 2 black eyes & did jailtime. 

DR is right not to get involved in other peoples problem. This did just stand out to me. Hence wanting to try to help teenager even if in just a small way. Hope teenager is getting the right care now.

BUT this article below about the same woman!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/woman-who-called-police-officer-pig-threatened-to-shoot-her-in-face-says-no-harm-intended/U3AZLLJGOBD4HL67REIIGOVJ3A/

Edited by karrotsishere

Btw has anyone been following the Baby Ru case? Maybe I should of started a new thread but there is 1 common theme, a common Tik Tok theme.

Until today I hadnt. Its a case of Who Dun It. No charges have been made but there are 3 suspects. 

Internet searched all 3 suspects whom were in house. 1 the mum & 2 her childhood friend & 3 his gfriend.

1 of the suspects (3) was recently charged & imprisoned for something unrelated. She was meant to do time, but due to time already spent seems like she is already out. She posts public Tik Tok videos of herself dancing. Her latest video was less than 48 hours ago her dancing. In another Tik Tok video it shows her having a child of her own with the guy (2) she is still with, (both suspects in baby Ru case) & she says she had her baby taken off her. Also 1 tik tok video a recent 1 she says shes high. Some people comment saying what happened to Baby Ru. 

The Uncle of the Mum has been charged with unrelated charges recently. The same Uncle that had set up a Go Fund Me page for Baby Ru.

It was an Uncle not sure if same Uncle that had reported to MOC concerns about Baby Ru welfare before the death. 

1 thing that stuck me, was how they can go on as seemingly as if nothing has happened & posting under their real names with pix & videos. Its bizarre. 

The lady related to this initial thread & 1 of the suspects (3 in Baby Ru case), both post Tik Tok videos of themselves dancing, both overweight with belly & both dancing in a at least 1 video I saw in just a bra type top & pants. Find that odd, but maybe Im not up with the latest trend.

None of their profiles showed any sort of empathy towards anything.

Overall seems like a vicious cycle. The 3 suspects lived in a housing NZ house re Baby Ru. Not sure where lady in thread lived, but she is a solo mum of 5.

Seems like a vicious cycle.

Ps the orginal name for Baby Ru, is Ruthless Empire (another oddity).

Edited by karrotsishere