The Race Place

Greyhound Racing

Hesi

What Iv read about this. Is Luxton is for ban. Peters is not. Luxton had said its up to Peters as hes racing minister.

Peters has put forward reasons not to ban including he doesnt want govt end up in court if they do ban as that would be highly likely in his view. And these dogs enjoy racing. 

My money would be on they go with stricter guidelines/rules oppose a ban. As those were the 2 options.

But lets see what the verdict final verdict is.

51 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

What Iv read about this. Is Luxton is for ban. Peters is not. Luxton had said its up to Peters as hes racing minister.

Peters has put forward reasons not to ban including he doesnt want govt end up in court if they do ban as that would be highly likely in his view. And these dogs enjoy racing. 

My money would be on they go with stricter guidelines/rules oppose a ban. As those were the 2 options.

But lets see what the verdict final verdict is.

What they need to do is come down harder on the rat bags. You all know the kennels I'm talking about.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, pete said:

What they need to do is come down harder on the rat bags. You all know the kennels I'm talking about.

Also read they introducing legislation to improve financial & sustainability for racing industry. So they had that as well as the Greyhound decision to do. Guess it will all be announced at same time sometime soon.

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, curious said:

That's the geoblocking legislation I think.

Right yes thats most likely what it will be.

Ok so for a lil fun playing the guessing game, Id put my money on that they will block it. 

So money on no greyhound ban just tighter rules, & geo blocking. 

Lets see what their verdict is.