The Race Place

Friday nite lights comp

karrotsishere

Ok. I just heard they are trying to have it tomorrow nite. Umm. Eeck not sure re just Addington as more fun with Alex & Spring Cup & G1 etc, plus doesnt give people much time to re-select. 

Lets see what happens if it is postponed til tomorrow then it could still be on our comp.

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Godzstar1 said:

Addington!!

r2 =- 7 ROCK OR BUST!@ $5.50 

r5 =-2  LEWEY Maguire@ $18.00

r10 =-9 SANDY SHORE!@ $11.

Alex Park!!

r3 =- 1 OCEAN EYES @ $2.70.

r8 =- 4  FERNLEIGH CASH @$15.    Cheers!

Just to let to let you know, Alexandra Park has been postponed tonight.

4 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Ok. I just heard they are trying to have it tomorrow nite. Umm. Eeck not sure re just Addington as more fun with Alex plus doesnt give people much time to re-select. 

Lets see what happens if it is postponed til tomorrow then it could still be on our comp.

Was the weather the reason for the postponement, or something else Karrots?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Double R said:

Just read, Alexandra Park is going to be held tomorrow night.

Ok great so comp is still on. I can score tonight but not tomorrow if someone could please step in to score tomorrow be great. 

Ill start getting ready soon for those who have Addingtons selection :-) 

3 minutes ago, Double R said:

Just read, Alexandra Park is going to be held tomorrow night.

That's good news. 

Some Parties of 5 could slip off to a big Lead tonight , and give the Alexandra Park tipsters something to chase. 

But  if Pete and Hesi and Rob draw blanks tonight at Addington with their 5 runners, standing 'Flat footed on the Front Mark' they could be nervous with a big field of handicapped runners thundering past them tomorrow night. 😋  excellent stuff.  😎👍😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Ok great so comp is still on. I can score tonight but not tomorrow if someone could please step in to score tomorrow be great. 

Ill start getting ready soon for those who have Addingtons selection 🙂

From the press release, as follows:

Following torrential rain in Auckland, tonight's meeting at Alexandra Park has been postponed till tomorrow.

The Auckland Trotting Club says that the adverse weather has caused divots at the top of the home straight and that the meeting couldn't be held safely without repairs being done.

The club estimates it needs about one and a half hours to fix the holes.

With better weather forecast the decision was made to postpone the meeting till tomorrow night (Saturday)

• Like 3

R2  .no 3  Delightful Dreams  @  4.40 

R3   no 7  Allets  100 win @  8.80

R4  no   10   Princess Sadie 100 win  @  9.00   

R5  no 13 Ideal Double   100 win 12.00

R6   no 7 Bettors Anvil  100 win   9.00

Edited by zabeel
  • Like 1

Suns out now, so Im going to quickly go for a walk while I can. But it was raining very heavy for alot of day where I was anyway in Auckland. I even said gee this is heavy rain twice. So safety 1st.

Ill update only if someone scores $.

R1 only Steve P on Frazzled $2.50. I can update while on walk as much easier with just race meeting to do :-) 

1 minute ago, Black Caviar said:

Not sure what to do! Do I post my Addington picks now and AP tomorrow?

You can post your picks now if Addington or later if you are doing Alex as noted Alex isnt showing yet on TAB. Or if you go to HRNZ site & Fields, then Alex then go to TAB from there it will show u prices. Its still showing abandoned but u can use those fixed odds if u want for Alex.

1 hour ago, Lightning Blue said:

That's good news. 

Some Parties of 5 could slip off to a big Lead tonight , and give the Alexandra Park tipsters something to chase. 

But  if Pete and Hesi and Rob draw blanks tonight at Addington with their 5 runners, standing 'Flat footed on the Front Mark' they could be nervous with a big field of handicapped runners thundering past them tomorrow night. 😋  excellent stuff.  😎👍😂

I would say me drawing a blank tonight is virtually certain.

16 minutes ago, pete said:

You never know. Not sure what happened to Maxed Out hope ok.

We have a winner, could see a mile out in trail was likely winner with Delightful Dreams. A few others had 2nd place getter. 9 competitors have horses tonight so more chances to come.

1st Zabeel takes the early lead $440

16 minutes ago, pete said:

Not a good start there for you either Pete. Your first horse 'Maxed Out' left the track First. But there was still a lap to go in the race 😁. so the rest of the field were still going another lap.   

Hope your next one gets to complete the course at least to give you some hope 😉 😎

The Gee-man had that winner ,Delightful Dreams , so he's off to a great start 🏁.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Lightning Blue said:

Not a good start there for you either Pete. Your first horse 'Maxed Out' left the track First. But there was still a lap to go in the race 😁. so the rest of the field were still going another lap.   

Hope your next one gets to complete the course at least to give you some hope 😉 😎

The Gee-man had that winner ,Delightful Dreams , so he's off to a great start 🏁.

Pete tipping Maxed Out - hahahaha ! - an omen doomed from the start....😁

• Haha 3

No one on that winner at fixed $61.

Have thrown Globe in too for AP as he put up selections under North Island picks. Iv selected 5 of his 10 picks. Have a balance of favs & roughies.

R1 Father Barry $1.50

R2 Louezana $18

R6 Lincoln Lou $3.90

R7 Music Mistress $14

R8 Sooner the Better $3.60

• Like 1

Thats a wrap. A tough nite to pick a winner & a good priced winner. Leaderboard remains the same. With the leader Zabeel who has no runners in tomorrow. 2nd place Black Cavier has 3 runners tomorrow & 3rd Hesi has no runners tomorrow. 

Steve P, Pete & Godzstar also out.

Not quite the same without Alex P on tonight. Intermission until tomorrow nite. 

C Ferguson is quite a gd driver noted tonight. Nice win Tact McCleod should creep up on NZ Cup rankings.

1st Zabeel $440

2nd Black Cavier $380

3rd Hesi $175

If someone could pls score tonight as I have pre orangise plans for eveving. Or if not perhaps those in comp if a selection of yours wins perhaps then post your score. So self scoring.

Was reading on Profit site new board has been selected. Cant see whole article but looks like all except 1 board member all gone including chairman & deputy.

Profit site also says new development & they can now test for EPO. Guess in Aussie they are talking as journo is in Aussie. Great news for them if so.