The Race Place

Friday nite lights comp

karrotsishere

1 hour ago, pete said:

Is it fixed odds or tote?

Oh hadnt thought about that. Im thinking fixed. And you get the fixed odds at the time of posting. So please put the fixed odds you locked in at time next to each horse selection. 

1 hour ago, pete said:

Go on then. I've got no idea what I'm  doing.

Yea.Im not sure how I will go either. Be an interesting comp. Might try a couple of roughies & a couple of favs ha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, karrotsishere said:

Lets do a comp if 5 including me or more are keen this Fri for Addington & Alex.

Thanks Karrots. I nearly got lapped by Pete last week head to head who racked up over $1000  on the galloping wonderbreds 🏇

Now you're more in my area (with a sulky' on 😎) so I feel the need , the need for Speed 🏁 .

and to get some revenge against Pete 😉  (all going well 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

This was tough all mine at Alex P. Wanted 2 or 3 paying over $10 but only put 1 in.

R5 Cold Chisel (5) $4.50

R6 Lincoln Lou $3.80

R7 Without You (1) $2.90

R8 Fernleigh Cash (4) $15

R10 Bazzoka (1) $2.80

great lot of horses Karrots . looks like you are finishing with a 'Bang' there 😂. I'll be doing  Alex Park as well. to the right to the right to the right lol.

and you're making me nervous with Republican Party too. 🫣 . a nice 5th in the Cup last year, then a great 3rd in the Akld Cup this year , and now the good win last week at the Hannon. Hope you're not getting too close to my good mate with champ Leap To Fame now ?  A Queensland win in NZ will be epic.  No local 'party' allowed 😋.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lightning Blue said:

great lot of horses Karrots . looks like you are finishing with a 'Bang' there 😂. I'll be doing  Alex Park as well. to the right to the right to the right lol.

and you're making me nervous with Republican Party too. 🫣 . a nice 5th in the Cup last year, then a great 3rd in the Akld Cup this year , and now the good win last week at the Hannon. Hope you're not getting too close to my good mate with champ Leap To Fame now ?  A Queensland win in NZ will be epic.  No local 'party' allowed 😋.

Hehe re RP. LTF a real champ but lets see what happens come Cup Day 🤗

1 hour ago, Double R said:

Alexandra Park.

Race 1: No.4, Viscount Mackendon. $15.

Race 2: No.6, Jeremiah, $1.75.

Race 4: No. 3. Delightful Chic. $15.

Race 6: No.11. Confederate. $2.90.

Race 10: No 2. Frisco Bay. $6.

Thanks.

Thanks for entering DR. Yea I was thinking Jeremiah too.

Gosh what do your member friends at ATC think of latest President Mckinnons board made Mckinnons daughter a director & didnt advertise role, didnt ask for expressions of interest, dont think anyone knew of role. Nek minnit Presidents daughter is named as new interium director in member newsletter. A mate whom is a member showed me newsletter, so saw for a fact.

Was part of latest members newsletter, I posted here re buyer China cant get $ out. Harness Link published, but H Link only published 1/2 newsletter & omitted that.

Maybe she will be great, dont know. But can understand why people get so upset with ATC & the board when they do this sort of thing. Something of interest the ATC newsletters Iv seen from member friends, most have a sacastic tone to them.

Edited by karrotsishere

11 minutes ago, karrotsishere said:

Hehehe re RP. LTF a real champ there tho. Lets see what happens come Cup Day 🤗

Thanks for entering DR. Yea I was thinking Jeremiah too.

Gosh what do your member friends at ATC think of latest President Mckinnons board made Mckinnons daughter a director & didnt advertise the role, didnt ask for any expressions of interest, dont think anyone knew of the role, nek minnit Presidents daughter is named as new interium director to members in newsletter. A mate whom is a member showed me the newsletter so I saw it for a fact.

It was part of the latest members newsletter, I posted here re the buyer China thing. Harness Link published, but H Link only published 1/2 the newsletter & omitted that part. 

Maybe she will be great. I dont know. But  can understand why people get so upset with ATC & the board when they do this sort of thing. Something of interest the ATC newsletters Iv seen from member friends, most have a sacastic tone to them from President.

Hi Karrots,

I am thankful I only race horses, and wasn't aware of the information you have kindly given us. What else can be done other than shake the head in dismay.

• Thanks 1

all $100 win

AP

5) #7 Cold Chisel $4.20 (10.48pm Thu TAB.com.au)

7) #5 Hot and Dangerous $5.50 (10.48pm Thu TAB.com.au)

8 ) #7 Mach Shard $5.00 (10.48pm Thu TAB.com.au)

ADD

4) #7 Four Wise Women $4.80 (10.48pm Thu TAB.com.au)

5) #4 Dave Duley $6.50 (8.17am Fri TABtouch.com.au)

• Like 1

ok Karrots , not that long ago you could of anchored Nat or Marky Boy for 4 or 5 wins in these sort of races.

Mark with a lot of 2nd s past year (including Akuta in the Nz Cup) so might have slipped a notch ? 😋😂  so might leave it up to Zacahary Butcher to drive All the winners tonight. since he is on the best horse in the country in Merlin . His best chances look like these  (Sports Bet odds at lunch-time) 

Courtney Rose   Race 4    @ $3.40 

Confederate      Race  6    @   $2.80

I'm Sandra Dee  Race  7    @  $8.00

Merlin                 Race  8    @   $2.00

Braveheart Highlander  Race  9  @   $3.00     (that sounds a great one for my Captain Craig at the Highlanders 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 )

• Like 1