The Race Place

New look Weigh In Sept 8 with Guy Heveldt Jayne Ivil and Emily Bosson

Hesi

5 hours ago, pete said:

I expressed a view elsewhere that punters had a right to know what was happening in this situation because I still reckon it's affected his riding.

That may be Pete but it's a fairly big leap. Coincidence doesn't equal cause. It could be that whatever else caused one is also causing the other.

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

You did ask why she didn’t front on Super Sat. Bit harsh now you don’t want to know? Can’t win, it is racing chat, if any other well known politicians, actors, sports stars etc did same thing, would be all over social media.

Just life….. been plenty of people in harness & gallops that have wandered….

Bang on NM, no one’s above scrutiny or comment, as long as we stick to the facts or what’s known.

I have no idea what’s happened or care, it’s fact he’s had plenty of birds from the racing game & pure speculation that he’s moved onto another. As long as I don’t have to pay for his kids I don’t care.

I still see him on Watch Officer in the 90s & it still pisses me off to this day.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, curious said:

That may be Pete but it's a fairly big leap. Coincidence doesn't equal cause. It could be that whatever else caused one is also causing the other.

It seems you are more worried about OPs riding career… than the family situation. 

I feel sorry for Emily, don’t care about OP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

It seems you are more worried about OPs riding career… than the family situation. 

I feel sorry for Emily, don’t care about OP.

How do you know it was Opie?

Past history isn't a good indicator, & just because she seems lovely on tv isn't enough either.

On 10/11/2024 at 8:45 PM, Newmarket said:

You did ask why she didn’t front on Super Sat. Bit harsh now you don’t want to know? Can’t win, it is racing chat, if any other well known politicians, actors, sports stars etc did same thing, would be all over social media.

Just life….. been plenty of people in harness & gallops that have wandered….

I agree that kids shouldn't get caught up in this matter and probably for behind closed doors. But I also guess people in a public arena are going to be discussed and probably but unfortunately a downside to that