The Race Place

New look Weigh In Sept 8 with Guy Heveldt Jayne Ivil and Emily Bosson

Hesi

I like Guy Heveldt, he doesn't have the extensive thoroughbred knowledge, but he is the best known general presenter to front any racing program in recent times.  Also young and has the 2 girls to fall back on.

Jayne Ivil, well no need to ask on that one.  One of the few presenters in the last few years that everyone seems to have a good word for.  Now that is amazing

14 minutes ago, Hesi said:

I like Guy Heveldt, he doesn't have the extensive thoroughbred knowledge, but he is the best known general presenter to front any racing program in recent times.  Also young and has the 2 girls to fall back on.

Jayne Ivil, well no need to ask on that one.  One of the few presenters in the last few years that everyone seems to have a good word for.  Now that is amazing

Guy is a good professional presenter. Will only get better with a bit more experience of racing.

17 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Speaking of girls I noticed Jordyn Bublitz on Trackside the other day. They've certainly gone for a bit of eye candy but turns out she's a successful junior driver in harness.

You would have to say it is a bit of a coup for Weigh In and The Big Saturday to get Guy Heveldt, as his last gig was the Olympics on Sky, so he can hardly be seen as one of those dull, grey stale male racing people, that we judge based on their racing knowledge, but which is relatively unimportant in the bigger picture

• Like 1