The Race Place

The same horse ?

slam dunk

On 8/18/2024 at 1:30 PM, richie said:

I have seen in standardbred white markings change to normal colour before but usually from yearling fillies  to being aged broodmare.Never in one year.Unless it filtered picture

Richie, seriously, if you are from Canterbury you must have spent too much time in the Yaldhurst Pub.

It's not possible. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, curious said:

Markings aside, that's clearly not the same horse. I don't know where the pics came from but I'll look forward to hearing the explanation.

I've got a reply from the stud. Saying.. they no longer stand Written Tycoon so cannot help.  Rather poor I thought.

The stud (Woodside Stud) sold 18 weanlings by Written Tycoon at the 2021 MM National weanling sale. Only two photos are unavailable on the MM catalogue and results. Now if the 2 photos were inadvertently switched you would expect that to be rectified well before the sale.   https://www.breednet.com.au/horse/tyzel

The 2022 Inglis yearling sale has photo and video. So it appears the problem is Woodside Stud and the question why weren't the photo's corrected before the weanling sale and when were they taken down.

The weanling sale has the yearling horse being sold  https://youtu.be/xvHMIaqffyU?list=PLbC_kl672SkvuOPKA5xO90WwjIPfy6QZA&t=24149 

So there doesn't appear any conspiracy but you would expect more professionalism from the stud

• Like 2