The Race Place

EPL FANTASY LEAGUE

PWJ

Can you believe that Southampton Guy.?

Threw himself down doing the most ridiculous thrashing on ground act I've ever seen. Just to get his opponent Sent Off ? what a fake artist.

The Newcastle Bloke got sent off with Red Card (for leaning head forward in a eye-balling contest) but Newcastle still Won 1-0 anyway. 

I hope Southampton never win a match this season after that BS. (and for giving LB a -5 score for a player (Scharr) in the fantasy League 😂😅)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lightning Blue said:

Can you believe that Southampton Guy.?

Threw himself down doing the most ridiculous thrashing on ground act I've ever seen. Just to get his opponent Sent Off ? what a fake artist.

The Newcastle Bloke got sent off with Red Card (for leaning head forward in a eye-balling contest) but Newcastle still Won 1-0 anyway. 

I hope Southampton never win a match this season after that BS. (and for giving LB a -5 score for a player (Scharr) in the fantasy League 😂😅)

Yeah, Schaar was pretty hard done by - should have been a yellow each - but it was all ridiculous because play had stopped before their altercation happened.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How are your Goanna's sitting PJ ?     Hope they're ready for a right Royal Chelsea goal fest tonight. 4-0 maybe? there's a bot of "Lightning '  about to scare those Goanna's a bit tonight.  

The Nottingham 'Forest boys' will be cutting trees by the Time Palmer sinks his hat-trick .😉 

On 10/6/2024 at 7:15 PM, Lightning Blue said:

How are your Goanna's sitting PJ ?     Hope they're ready for a right Royal Chelsea goal fest tonight. 4-0 maybe? there's a bot of "Lightning '  about to scare those Goanna's a bit tonight.  

The Nottingham 'Forest boys' will be cutting trees by the Time Palmer sinks his hat-trick .😉 

Palmer did better for you than Haaland did for me but I gotcha by 5 points in the end. Arsenal pair Havertz and Martinelli with 29 points between them saved the day for me.

3 hours ago, PWJ said:

Palmer did better for you than Haaland did for me but I gotcha by 5 points in the end. Arsenal pair Havertz and Martinelli with 29 points between them saved the day for me.

The Nottingham Forest Goalie SELS pulled off Man Of The Match award and did a string of good saves.  The Chelsea Blues lucky to come away with a point in the end. 

A very funny moment in the match PJ, where The forest Bloke Ward-Prouse dived on the ball gathering it in with his hands as the Chelsea bloke was breaking away. Red Carded for that little effort lol. 😂 man could be a goalie lol. 

1 hour ago, PWJ said:

My mate John leads PJ, an in-form Ray and BC after 7 Rounds

The Goanna's survived the Lightning at the weekend ok and scurry home with the Comp points. Well done PJ. Razor Ray sliced me up by 5 points as well recently. And BC took the Blues out as well by 12 points, so I'm getting hammered all round the place. These Chelsea Blues better lift their game a bit ?  leaving me stranded 😂

DSC03274.JPG

• Like 1