The Race Place

NPC Spring Super Comp Results Thread

PWJ

11 hours ago, pete said:

Secret Agent @Gordy has been biding his time.

He'll be unleashed in the rest of the comp.

I mentioned to the team the other day that we had worked out a winning formula, I lose all my head to heads, while they win theirs. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Gordy said:

I mentioned to the team the other day that we had worked out a winning formula, I lose all my head to heads, while they win theirs. 

Oh dear i misread your request Gordy...i thought you said for me to loose mate...i blame my dyslexia!!  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tassie tiger said:

BAD LUCK PJ,TO WIN WITH SO LITTLE ISNT A WIN ITS A BLOODY MIRACLE!!!!WELL DONE SWAMPIES WE"S THE BEST FOXES IN THE COMP/WELL ONLY FOXES AND A CAT TOP SHOW EL CATTO.PUNTER PETE YOU NEED TO GIVE US SOME TIPS WELL DONE,TOP SCORING AGAIN.BAD LUCK MAGGIES.

study hard this week  😁

• Like 2

Race 1 extrapolations:

Ferdies go ahead with Rocky Marciano and Entitlement and go two ahead with Belles Fate

Highlanders go ahead with To Catch A Thief, Evelyn Rush or Debbi Harri

Magpies go ahead with To Catch A Thief or Evelyn Rush

Kauri Kats* go two ahead with Belles Fate

Swamp Foxes go ahead with Belles Fate and go two ahead with Rocky Marciano

Chiefs go ahead with To Catch A Thief or Evelyn Rush and go two ahead with Lanikai while Sasperella helps

Blues go ahead with To Catch A Thief, Sasperella, Debbi Harri, Entitlement or Richard and I

Turbos go ahead with Lanikai or Evelyn Rush, go two ahead with Rocky Marciano and go 3-zip clear with Belles Fate

Okay time for some command decisions.

If the HB meeting is rescheduled no later than this Wednesday (2/10) then the comp will still be held across the two meetings. In that case new selections would only be allowed if the venue is switched.

If the meeting is NOT rescheduled within the next 4 days this Round of the comp will be decided on the Rosehill races today.

NOTE: Unless the HB card is rescheduled for before next Thursday the comp will be run on just the 5 races from Rosehill today.

ROUND 8 - Saturday September 21

Comp Race 5 - Rosehill R4

1st - 7 Firestorm W-$8.20 

2nd - 8 Unusual Legacy Q-$9.30

Scr: 1,3,6,15,18

3 BLUES (1st) 264.60

TURBOS (3rd) 82.00

Zig gets the Turbos firing with the Waller winner but The Blues establish a handy lead via Rich (quinella), Gordy and Pete.

100.60 Rich

0 Gary

82 Gordy

0 Blind Squirrel

82 Pete

0 Our Maizcay

0 Roland

82 Ziggy

0 Moose

0 Ray

1 SWAMP FOXES (5th) 100.60

1 CHIEFS (2nd) 164.00

Gee bags a BB on the JMac winner to get the Chiefs underway but Robert does likewise with a quinella for The Swamp Foxes so all square after one.

0 Punter Pete

0 Steve P

0 Black Caviar

0 Jack

100.60 Robert 

0 Tom

0 Jamison

0 Porky

0 Tassie Tiger 

164 Gee

1 MAGPIES (8th) 182.60

3 KAURI KATS* (4th) 283.20

Stevie N (with the quinella) and Jase on the Kiwi-bred winner to get The Magpies out of the nest but The Joker-playing Kauri Kats reply via Dee and quinellas for both Graeme and Sharne as they establish a handy lead.

0 Richie

0 Anita

0 Ian 

82 Dee

82 Jason

100.60 Sharne

0 Secret Squirrel

100.60 Graeme

100.60 Stevie N

0 Rex

0 FERDIES (7th) 164.00

1 HIGHLANDERS (6th) 264.60

Opponents Hesi and Craig bag a BB each on the local winner also tipped by Lightning Blue who adds the quinella to hand the early edge to The Highlanders.

164 Hesi 

164 Craig

0 Maurice

100.60 Lightning Blue

0 Heather

0 Rob

0 PJ

0 Midnight Caller

0 Geoff

0 Howie

Ferdies draw level with Cadetship or Ruby Flyer and seize the lead with Willaidow

Highlanders go further ahead with Private Legacy, Iron Man, Kind Words or Green Shadows

Magpies pull one back with Iron Man (and seize the lead if it pays $10.10+ or Ruby Flyer completes the Q) or Tavi Time and draw level with Ruby Flyer (must pay $10.10+ or Iron Man complete the Q) or Suparazi

Kauri Kats* go further ahead with Willaidow and go 4-zip clear with Cadetship (must pay $10.10+ or Green Shadows complete the Q) or Green Shadows while Private Legacy helps

Swamp Foxes go ahead with Cadetship while Ruby Flyer or Willaidow help

Chiefs go ahead with Iron Man and go two ahead with Suparazi (must pay $10.10+ or Green Shadows complete the Q) while Tavi Time or Rhapsody Chic help

Blues go 4-zip clear with Premise while Tavi Time or Rhapsody Chic help

Turbos pull one back with Suparazi (and seize the lead if it pays $10.10+ or Willaidow completes the Q) and draw level with Iron Man or Zoology while Green Shadows helps