The Race Place

Te Rapa Saturday

BarryB

Posted (edited)

I am slowly making it back into the living world & by Saturday I will be back as a babe magnet with fillies 25 & up all wanting a shot.

Anyways, don’t we have a few of us going along this Sat?

Curious you will be there for sure & I was sure Moose was cooking little boys in the car park.

Edited by BarryB
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, BarryB said:

I am slowly making it back into the living world & by Saturday I will be back as a babe magnet with fillies 25 & up all wanting a shot.

Curious you will be there for sure & I was sure Moose was cooking little boys in the car park.

Speedy recovery  Barry.

Nothing like a couple of winners to put the lead back in the pencil ✏️

Good luck on Saturday lads.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarryB said:

Great to hear you are bouncing back well Barry.

Unfortunately, Curious is a probable scratching from that meeting after assessing airfares and realising it was going to cost a months training fees for us to get there and back.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BarryB said:

Who?

They dont fly regional mate.

And they weren't much help on flights I booked to Sydney yesterday either unless I wanted to take 11 hours to get there to save 100 bucks.

Yep heading to Te Rapa early tomorrow, should be cooking by 12 ....look for the blue van winning post end of carpark. Will put all punters club bets on early on track then get back to the van and post bets before lunch prep!😊

Sorry to here you've been crook Barry, hope you are 100% now

I sat in the members yesterday, it was members day with free finger food & 1/2 priced drinks.

You should have seen the old fucks come out of the woodwork, never see them any other race day, 75% were gone by 2pm.

Waikato Racing is $150 per yr, but if you were a member pre merger it’s $30.

2 hours ago, BarryB said:

I sat in the members yesterday, it was members day with free finger food & 1/2 priced drinks.

You should have seen the old fucks come out of the woodwork, never see them any other race day, 75% were gone by 2pm.

Waikato Racing is $150 per yr, but if you were a member pre merger it’s $30.

Sounds nice. So glad you could get there and watch a few winners roll in.