The Race Place

RIP my most beloved Jennifer 7/7/79 - 14/5/24

Roland Ah Kuoi

Posted (edited)

Thanks for sharing your Jen with us Roland, I never had the privilege of interacting with her or indeed yourself on here. The slideshow brought tears to my eyes, there is so much love surrounding you both in the images and that love also extends to her friends and family. What a genuine and remarkable woman she was, I have read through the comments. You were both lucky to have found that special person to share the journey through life and the many beautiful memories that it brings.

I know that the grief will be overwhelming for you Roland and for others who were important in her life. As you move forward with your life, Jen walks beside you and her love will surround you, I am sure. Reach out when you need support Roland, people do care. 

Rich

Edited by LookingForValue
  • Like 8

ROLAND MY CONDOLENCES ARE WITH YOU AND YOURS AS YOU GO THROUGH THE WORST TIME OF YOUR LIFE,AS I DID RECENTLY,ITS A HARD TIME BUT BE STRONG AS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND YOU,GOODBYE JEN LOVE,I MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN YOU BUT YOU WILL BE TRULY MISSED.TAZ.

• Like 8

My Sincerest condolences to you Roland and familia. Jen will be sorely missed on here at

Race Place. We looked forward to seeing her selections and her often tussle with Mr GEE to

out-pick him! with those ruffies!! RIP and fly high with those Angels!

• Like 7

My last farewell to a wonderful and beautiful human being. Her ashes to the right were returned back to Malaysia last night with her sister. Thank you everyone once again for your love and messages of support. She will now lay alongside her; father, brother, grandma, uncle, and niece. Till we meet again dear.

JENNIFER FINAL FAREWELL.jpeg

• Like 14

• 1 month later...

I had the pleasure to work with Jen in Christchurch and she was such a gentle soul but was always the first to help me. I am so shocked about the news. Rest in Love Jen and my thoughts are with Roland and the whole family 💕 

• Like 1