The Race Place

RIP my most beloved Jennifer 7/7/79 - 14/5/24

Roland Ah Kuoi

That is a huge shock, she looks so young and healthy.  

My thoughts and sympathy towards you Roland at this difficult time

For those not aware, Roland's wife posted for many years as Jenlove in PJ's comps and was well known for consistently landing longshot winners, most notably of course, Pride of Jenni

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Words are so inadequate at this awful time Roland, and know that my thoughts are with you, and others will share theirs, as they wake in New Zealand, and read throughout the world, and will genuinely give support to you, as I do, at this time.

Your contribution to this site is much valued, and your participation in PJ's competition is valued, and hope you might like to have a go at the odd Harness competition when they happen, that aligns to your non de pume, Sir Castleton, who was a wonderful trotter.

Wishing you strength, and courage.

Robert.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I'm very sad and shocked to read of Jen's passing.
My deepest sympathies to you, our friend Roland.
We the Race Place family grieve the loss of such a valued member.
Rest in peace now, Jen . . . you will be very much missed by us all.
We honour your memory.

• Like 12

Roland, my deepest sympathies go out to you. Your beloved now gone. It is hard to comprehend. I know how much she meant to you. You were true soulmates.

Of course we at Race Place will miss her too. Always positive and polite and such a great tipster. But that is nothing when compared to your loss. I am sure everyone here is thinking of you right now.

My only regret is that I never got to meet her. I had planned on hitting you guys up next time I was in Sydney. Stay strong brother.

PJ

• Like 16

It took a while for me to realise and comprehend what I was reading, and I still don't quite believe it.   I just feel so unbelievably sad.   Go well Jen.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss Roland.   Not many of us are fortunate enough to find a true love in our lives that complement us as much as you and Jen complemented each other, a true love match, that both of you showed so openly to the world, and one that provided you both with so much happiness over the years.     I hope the loving memories go some way in comforting you now, and as time passes.     

Thinking of you Roland.

• Like 16

Oh Roland - so sad to hear of Jen's passing.  My thoughts are with you at this time. You have many supporters on this site so I hope you take a little comfort knowing our deepest sympathy is with you....

• Like 7

Deepest sympathies to you Roland. I only just caught up with the news.
Jen was part of an expanded family of friends that meet each week for a PJ competition.
Everyone knew that when a roughie came in, scroll down and check that Jen didn't have it. Sure enough more times than you would think was possible... she did!
She will be sorely missed.

• Like 8