The Race Place

Bruce Sherwin

pete

2 hours ago, RJB said:

Your view and you are entitled to it...but he makes assumptions of others...yeah right...I think I will stick to my view of him...

I've made no assumption. I've read your posts and observed your approach to things. 

Don't worry, there's nothing you can do about it.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, curious said:

Sensitive? Never been moderated on that site since its inception.

image.thumb.png.8168124c83978897e4814c8c3d8300c9.png

Harness is quiet, so poking my beak in. Just went & read this. I suspect he didnt like you saying, "you are being the negative one". (As will probably see that as an attack on him).

However its being hypocritical, as he literally posted to someone else "can u ever post a positive post", (implying that person is always posting negative). 

Which of course is why you mentioned it. 

So cutting to chase hes allowed to imply someone is being negative but you are not allowed to tell him he is. Now as a reaction & consquence of you calling this out, you are in the naughty corner. Oh my. Isnt that what parents do to their kids when they misbehave. Put them in the naughty corner lol. 

Edited by karrotsishere
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hesi said:

You heard of algorithms haven't you

You would be in need of enlargement way more than me, all that unemployed whitebaiting you do, great way for you to pass the time.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BarryB said:

its becuase there are dumb bastards like you on these sites Hesi.

If I was Hesi, I would ban you because:

1) You are a rude bastard, otherwise known as Barry The Bastard

2] You can not spell.

Edited by Buller Rep

5 hours ago, RJB said:

Haha...keep on stirring...I understand you need to tow the party line with the few members you have...keep on enjoying them...cheers.

Good of you to post here though to help keep up the dwindling member numbers.

11 minutes ago, curious said:

One thing for sure you wont be boosting numbers there anytime soon.....🫢

49 minutes ago, Buller Rep said:

If I was Hesi, I would ban you because:

1) You are a rude bastard, otherwise known as Barry The Bastard

2] You can not spell.

1) You are not Hesi thankfully, he’s a little bit more intelligent than you, Insider.

2) You constantly play the person & not the topic on both sites, I think we know why.

38 minutes ago, curious said:

The site is small for sure, but numbers have actually increased over the last year, not dwindled.  This notwithstanding that 2 people were asked to leave for reasons that will remain private.

The people that post here, in the main enjoy the site and the several unique features the site offers and that is all I am concerned about

Add to that, no bombardment with penis enlargement ads, or ads that remind you of what you have been searching online for and no bots or manufactured profiles to boost traffic, and best of all, no Thomarse lol lol

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Buller Rep said:

This thread was originally about Bruce Sherwin until it got sidetracked. 

Anyway I thought that he did a super job commentating at Otaki on Saturday, for what it’s worth. 

A good crowd there too  

Yes agree. Also very impressed that he would post on RC owning up to being a bit off the pace on Saturday.

I could never see a certain northern commentator (FIGJAM?) ever doing that.

Bruce is a top bloke in my opinion and no, I've never met him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Buller Rep said:

This thread was originally about Bruce Sherwin until it got sidetracked. 

Anyway I thought that he did a super job commentating at Otaki on Saturday, for what it’s worth. 

A good crowd there too  

Even though your horse ran a very poor race

8 hours ago, Hesi said:

Even though your horse ran a very poor race

Yes Barzetti was disappointing. We are putting it down to the better track. 

The other one though, more than lived up to expectations, in fact slightly exceeded them.

14 minutes ago, Buller Rep said:

Yes Barzetti was disappointing. We are putting it down to the better track. 

The other one though, more than lived up to expectations, in fact slightly exceeded them.

Kawatiri, looks as though you have had the dam line for a while, going back to Peter Setchell who was associated with Oopik, a great horse from years gone by and Red Anchor who needs no introduction

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hesi said:

Kawatiri, looks as though you have had the dam line for a while, going back to Peter Setchell who was associated with Oopik, a great horse from years gone by and Red Anchor who needs no introduction

Kawatiri is the 4th generation being raced. Surprisingly still doing it after ?? years LOL

3 hours ago, Hesi said:

Some great memories there.

For some reason Peter Moran the Jackpot winner and his grand horse Panza Chief sprang to mind.Throw in horses of that era like Game/Shifnal Chief and I think we had the real golden era of N.Z. racing.

Edited by brown fox
  • Like 1

Dug this out from RC, 14 years ago

army60

I may have been a tom boy in my young age but I am girl. My dad alas had no sons just three daughters. Dad had Panzer Chief which he did buy after winning the jackpot but before that he had De Julio who won several races for him. He also had Chief Hagan who had 3 trials and then 2 starts which he won all of them but broke his fetlock so was retired to stud.

And no he never brought a pub until years later he just increase his trucking business.

myk

hesi said:
$482,687 for $2

It's Te Aroha and Panzer Chief

His son posts on here under Army60.

He has divulged in a previous post that his father owned Panzer Chief so he's probably open to being asked a few questions, but I'd at least get the spelling right.

Hey know-all,before you get all uptight about one spelling mistake,I suggest you get your facts right before you start criticizing others.See above posting,THREE girls,NO boys.

myk

hesi said:
Keep your hair on, simple mistake, you wouldn't have known any better had someone not kindly pointed it out.

Maybe my spelling was a simple mistake,and no,I wouldn't have known it and wouldn't have written it if I didn't know.

pete

• pete

Panzer Chief was an outstanding individual by Battle Waggon (I think). Fro memory he had won 2 juvenile races when Peter Moran bought him for $25000 (again my memory could be a bit off here) which was a princely sum in those days.

Panzer Chief went on to win races in the USA.

army60

pete said:
Panzer Chief was an outstanding individual by Battle Waggon (I think). Fro memory he had won 2 juvenile races when Peter Moran bought him for $25000 (again my memory could be a bit off here) which was a princely sum in those days.

Panzer Chief went on to win races in the USA.

You are correct Panzer Chief had 2 starts for 2 wins when dad brought him for $25000. He was the top 3 year old in NZ.

And yes he did go on to win races in USA and he was sold to an American and as eventually retired over there.