The Race Place

Lucky Seven Round 12 - Mon Jan 1

PWJ

COMP CLOSED

CHRISTMAS - NEW YEAR CUP DRAW

brackets read (points-comp position)

Stevie N (8-12th) v Our Maizcay (12-1st)

Gary (4-27th) v Black Caviar (8-11th)

Max (2-29th) v Ziggy (4-23rd)

Jamison (8-13th) v Gee (8-10th)

Rob (2-32nd) v Rees (4-24th)

Geoff (4-28th) v Punter Pete (6-20th)

Pete (10-7th) v Steve P (4-26th)

Maria (10-5th) v Graeme (8-15th)

Secret Squirrel (8-16th) v Anita (6-18th)

Howie (10-6th) v Lightning Blue (8-9th)

Tassie Tiger (10-8th) v Hesi (10-4th)

Ian (6-19th) v Ngakonui Grass (12-2nd)

Rex (4-25th) v Maurice (8-14th)

PJ (6-17th) v Gordy (12-3rd)

Smiler (6-21st) v break even of $552

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

how ya  feelin' now Gazza? Best of luck with the Lass today

MM

better thanks max. Was a rough day or 2 but hopefully BL can provide the perfect tonic. Didnt know normal vertigo can be so debilitating. If I get another attack I am better prepared to cope. I have had positional vertigo (BPPV) before but that only affects me lying down.

3 hours ago, Howard Atkinson said:

Happy New Year, everyone. 🙂
To my opponent today . . . take it easy ! Don't overtax your brain cells on only day 1 of the year. 😁 Horseracing is a long game.

Not a lot of cells active these days mate , so all good. Always taking it easy. Am shocked you're not qualified yet ? mucking around a bit like Hesi ya must be.

Ya better getta riggle on old mate.... or you'll be left out in cold NZ rain and trophy cabinet remain empty. Happy new Year to you as well thanks Howie.  

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

one of Maxi's rellies has Meniere's ..awful and similar to vertigo I think with dizziness/balance/nausea etc...made travelling impossible as it could occur at any time. Glad to hear you're on the mend/mended. Bonny Lass has a decent chance today, classy and well off at the weights, track should suit her. Big thrill if she can grab the opportunity to pick up Grp 1 black type.  Best of luck.

MM

After placing in Gp1 as a youngster she deserves one today. You will see a fully fit Bonny Lass today who has had plenty of issues since the late scratching this day last year. She will just need to hope that BB and JJ open the field up a little so she can get one off.  They will know they have had a race !!

• PWJ unpinned this topic