The Race Place

NZ Cup and FFA day

Hesi

I don't understand what this means. Are you saying that if there are only 2 places paid out by the TAB you will still count the third placing as a dividend at the closing price?

If so seems rather an odd rule.

If by some chance there are LESS than three divvie payouts we will on the nz tab prices take note on CLOSED start prices and use for second & third finishers.

40 minutes ago, pete said:

I don't understand what this means. Are you saying that if there are only 2 places paid out by the TAB you will still count the third placing as a dividend at the closing price?

If so seems rather an odd rule.

If by some chance there are LESS than three divvie payouts we will on the nz tab prices take note on CLOSED start prices and use for second & third finishers.

Rex, can you confirm

• Thanks 1

No, don't agree with that rule Hesi.  Two divvies  then two divvie payout. No going back to what the third horse was paying at close of TAB start prices. It's hard enough keeping up with multiple extrapolations  as it is. Can't really see that happening anyway as both days should have full fields.

Full stop...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Globederby19 said:

No, don't agree with that rule Hesi.  Two divvies  then two divvie payout. No going back to what the third horse was paying at close of TAB start prices. It's hard enough keeping up with multiple extrapolations  as it is. Can't really see that happening anyway as both days should have full fields.

Full stop...

It was Rex's rule

The Following are my current list of confirmations.

Rees

Sir G

Hesi

Lightning Blue

Dancing Show

Ritchie

Moz

Craigos

Black Cavier

Howard Atkinson

Ye Olde Pete

Rusty

Gordy

Sir Castletown

Smiler

Turny

Jenlove

Robert

Pete

Taniwha

Godzstar

Gee

Max

Brown Fox

Mardy

PJ

Jamison

Tom

Ngakoni Grass

Wandering

That makes 30 at this stage

Still 11 days to go so we are going well ..... Secret Squirrel, Sharne, Pam, Heather, Midnight Caller, Our Maizcay, V.C, Tonkatime along with many others I have not mentioned please let us know so we can add you to our list.

Edited by Sir Gallivant
new additions

19 hours ago, richie said:

He probably celebrating,I think he has a small share in Tower of Love that finished 2nd at Methven paying $12.80 place 

Rich I'm no longer involved with the big boy,but hell he was good yesterday. So I'm a harness man,who now only has shares In gallopers at the moment lol.

4 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Rich I'm no longer involved with the big boy,but hell he was good yesterday. So I'm a harness man,who now only has shares In gallopers at the moment lol.

That was like me last year.Harness man but had shares in 3 gallopers

Saying that I tend to follow and  bet more on gallopers these days

SO FAR we have

Hesi, LB, Maria, Richie, Pete, Moz, Craig, Black Caviar, Howie, Ye Old Pete, Rex, Globe, Rusty, Gordy, Sir Castleton, Smiler, Jenlove, Robert, Taniwha, Godzstar, Jammo, PJ, Brown Fox, Max, Gee (leave the longshots alone ), Tom, Mardy, Ngakonui Grass, Wandering

Thats 29,  Cheers Guys

Edited by Globederby19
  • Like 3

On 11/6/2023 at 12:05 PM, Globederby19 said:

SO FAR we have

Hesi, LB, Maria, Richie, Pete, Moz, Craig, Black Caviar, Howie, Ye Old Pete, Rex, Globe, Rusty, Gordy, Sir Castleton, Smiler, Jenlove, Robert, Taniwha, Godzstar, Jammo, PJ, Brown Fox, Max, Gee (leave the longshots alone ), Tom, Mardy, Ngakonui Grass, Wandering

Thats 29,  Cheers Guys

Heres my list Rees, you appear to have missed Turny out.

The Following are my current list of confirmations.

Rees

Sir G

Hesi

Lightning Blue

Dancing Show

Ritchie

Moz

Craigos

Black Cavier

Howard Atkinson

Ye Olde Pete

Rusty