The Race Place

NRL 2023 Comp Round 24

Hesi

6 players with 6 wins from 6 and Hesi prize is looking shaky. Richie, Black Caviar,  Zabeel  ,Hesi and Our Maizcay all have Storm,Knights whereas Mardy has his beloved  Raiders and Knights.

5 wins- Globederby,  Rusty, 

4 wins - Lightning Blue, Dancing Show,  SteveP, Craigos

Good luck all

I think out of everyone else that is on 6 wins,and with the way my Raiders have been playing,I'm the least confident of having a clean sheet after this game. Winning the cash would be great,but I definitely wasn't going to drop my boys. I guess time will tell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

The cash for charity is riding on the Raiders, mardy, so get into some positive thinking please so we can send some shekels to the RDA in Chch.

MM

Maxy when it comes to my Raiders i'm positive every week,i just wish they'd play in a positive manner. We do have a good record over the Storm lately,so hopefully they remember that.

On 8/10/2023 at 6:57 PM, Our Maizcay said:

looks easy this week, also haven't entered previously and not interested in the prizemoney

Panthers 
Sharks
Broncos
Rabbitohs 
Warriors 
Roosters 
Storm 
Knights

well this comp is pretty easy, first entry, 8 from 8    🙂

as I said above, not interested in your prize-money, please share among those who entered from the outset

I'm off to buy a Powerball ticket now, don't buy every draw but always join in when it jackpots to $30m or more, hopefully those who entered in earlier draws and contributed to the jackpot, don't mind me joining 

1 hour ago, Our Maizcay said:

well this comp is pretty easy, first entry, 8 from 8    🙂

as I said above, not interested in your prize-money, please share among those who entered from the outset

I'm off to buy a Powerball ticket now, don't buy every draw but always join in when it jackpots to $30m or more, hopefully those who entered in earlier draws and contributed to the jackpot, don't mind me joining 

Congrats mate. I paid the price for being loyal to my Raiders,otherwise I would have got 8 as well..and good luck with lotto,will be doing the same myself.

• Like 1

So a big weekend of scoring with all 8 favourites winning.The top 4 teams are setting themselves apart from the other 13.Its a real possibility my 2 teams of many many years Panthers and Warriors will meet in Grand final.I probably just jinxed both.Anyway we had 5 people get 100% this week

8 wins- Richie, Black Caviar,  Zabeel, Our Maizcay and Hesi

7 wins- the very loyal Raiders fan Mardy

6 wins - Lightening Blue,  Globederby,  Rusty, Craigos

5 wins s - Dancing Show, SteveP

I think that is 5 people to share $240, so $48 each, but OM and Hesi will put their money back into the prize pool, so $116 for this week

Richie, BC and Zabeel, please advise the bet(s) you want put on the NRL Round 25, preferably reasonably well in advance

Thanks

On 8/14/2023 at 5:28 PM, Hesi said:

I think that is 5 people to share $240, so $48 each, but OM and Hesi will put their money back into the prize pool, so $116 for this week

Richie, BC and Zabeel, please advise the bet(s) you want put on the NRL Round 25, preferably reasonably well in advance

Thanks

Thanks Hesi

Same game multi South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights. Anytime try scorer

Alex Johnston

Campbell Graham 

Dominic Young

1 hour ago, Globederby19 said:

It is when all the favs win.  You should have had a go at the beginning of the comp, they were all over the place . Still ripe for some upsets.

yeah i know i wouldn't have got close, my comment was tongue in cheek

i only posted to support my mate from across the ditch when someone else was being a twat

• Like 1