The Race Place

Noel Taylor Harness Trotting Hall of Fame

Double R

1 hour ago, karrotsishere said:

Lol. 

Yes very funny. Made me laugh.

Actually not sure what a horse simulator is or does. Googled it & all that came up was an online app game. It just sounded exciting. Figured you guys would know. 

I think it is a sulky, or the like you sit on, and a screen in front of you will simulate what it is like driving a horse, and the consequences if you pull the wrong rein. Much the same as they have flight simulators for pilots.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2024 at 8:58 PM, Double R said:

I think it is a sulky, or the like you sit on, and a screen in front of you will simulate what it is like driving a horse, and the consequences if you pull the wrong rein. Much the same as they have flight simulators for pilots.

Sounds like its going to be a happy ever after story after all & HOF committee are doing a wonderful job in thinking & moving forward with times.

Took a look wikipedia & it was Nov 2022  HOF got marching orders from ATC & Nov 2022 the TV interview with ATC verse HOF. 

Wonder why there hasnt been any news on it with updates from HRNZ or Harness media. Recall seeing an article by B Litcher 1 year ago stating about a move to Cambridge. Id be interested to know when it will be ready.

Guess we will have to wait & see. 

Edited by karrotsishere